Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspiration Friday

Photobucket


I'm linking up with Sarah from Simply Sarah to make a quick post of some inspirations that I've been having this week. She and Faison had to be all cute and post pictures...mine's just gonna be text. Why? Because it's almost 11:00 and I'm still in my PJs. It's just how I'm rollin' today.

This week, I am inspired to....

1) Get Fit! Starting next week, I'll be taking a fitness class taught by a family friend that is a mix of CrossFit and Army PT. I'm simultaneously excited and terrified. After the first few classes, I'll have to remember to make a post about it if my body is functioning by then....

Okay, maybe just one picture....
Pray for me, y'all. Pray for my muscles.


2) Get Smart! UVA Law has been sending me lots of informational emails to keep me focused on where I'm going to be in a few months. I'm inspired to brush up my knowledge and make sure that I don't bust up in the law school on my first day completely rusty!

And 3) Stay Involved...with my friends and family! I'm going to Oxfordtown next weekend to celebrate my 23rd (ahhh!) birthday with some of my best friends, and I can't wait to spend time with them all! Faison! Leigh! I can't wait to nom on oysters and drink fancy and overpriced cocktails with you! My grandmother and aunt also sent some beautiful charms for my Pandora bracelet to me for Christmas and it reminded me to make time to go see them. I know that I'm going to see them for Easter, but I really feel like I need to make the effort to go see them sooner.

So what are YOU inspired to do this week??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!! That fitness class sounds intense!!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete